Monday, April 30, 2012

The minute I saw your tiny little profile, I instantly fell in love.


I feel so lucky that I was chosen to be your Mommy. The whole 55 minutes we spent in that dark little room watching you be super shy during our 20 week ultrasound, was quite possibly the happiest 55 minutes of my life. You had your little head buried so deep that we could barely see you -  you were quite cozy wherever you were in there. I have a feeling you might a tad bit shy and really super cute.



You're about the size of a soda can right now, and I already know that you have wonderful soccer form - and that you're probably left footed. If you look close enough, it looks like your getting ready to kick a ball with your laces.

Love you so much little girl. You are already such a blessing and we are the luckiest people in the world.

Xoxo,

kbg

No comments:

Post a Comment