Thursday, April 26, 2012

1/2 way there!

My sister once told me that her children LOVE looking at pictures of her when she was pregnant with each of them. The fact that they existed in the picture, but cannot be seen is something that's really fascinating for them to wrap their young minds around. With that in mind, I occasionally will snap a photo when I notice the "bump" in one of our hallway mirrors - definitely not the fanciest of photos and most of them typically happen as I am getting ready for work (hence the scrub pants). I do hope that someday our little one will enjoy looking at these photos knowing that we loved all of the excitement, the minor changes & the major changes that anticipating and welcoming a new life into the world involves. 

Here's the progress of weeks 12, 16 & 20 with our little jelly bean...




Our twenty week ultrasound is tomorrow at THREE! The ultrasound technician will write the gender of the baby down on a pice of paper and then seal it super tight into an envelope for us. We will then hop in our car, pick Theo up, and join both sets of our parents for dinner in Des Moines and do the big gender reveal there. SO EXITED! 

Xoxo,

kbg


No comments:

Post a Comment