It's been a while since I've done any posting/pregnancy updates. I was cleaning out the photos on my iPhone and thought that some of these should make their appearance here. The weekly and sometimes not-so-weekly photos are not the most beautiful/awesome photography and sometimes it's a really dirty mirror that I'm snapping a picture of (WHOOPS! We may have the dustiest.house.ever). They usually take place first thing in the morning and I'm always wearing my black or white long sleeved shirt that I wear underneath my scrubs. Again, nothing fancy but it is a fun way to look back on the weeks and realize how quickly it all has gone by and how much the human body can change in 40 weeks.
I honestly can't believe that there is a 5+ pound baby girl hanging out in my belly. Needless, we are ready for her arrival when she picks her time to come. All of the essentials are here with us and tomorrow my coworkers are throwing a baby shower. I feel lucky to work in an environment that understands the value of children while being supportive and understanding at the same time.
Nesting hit me a last weekend. Alex was putting together a bookcase that he had surprised me with and I was rearranging furniture in the living room to make room for our new glider/rocker. Next thing I know I'm cleaning baseboards, organizing our linens, and scrubbing the shower on my hands and knees.
Physically, I feel pretty good. I hear so often that I don't look like I'm 35/36 weeks pregnant. I think because of my height, I don't feel so "squished" on the insides. She has room to hang out and I still have a pretty good amount of breathing room. Occasionally I will get the "rib burn" as I like to call it - but it is usually alleviated as soon as I stand up : ) I'll be anxious to see how much growing I do in these next coming weeks. Apparently from here on out the main focus is putting on fat/gaining weight for the baby girl!
32 days and counting!
Xoxo,
KBG
So cool to see the progress! You look simply amazing (look at you rocking your hair down every day too!) can't wait to meet that baby girl.
ReplyDelete